In an ever changing global marketplace financial institutions of all sizes are looking to expand their services, stay competitive, attract new clients, and develop new non-interest revenue streams. As international trade and commerce expands its footprint globally there is an increasing demand for efficient international payment and collection services. At Cambridge Mercantile Group we understand the vital role we can play in delivering state of the art technology, an enhanced suite of global payment services and service levels that are second to none.
Cambridge has seasoned and experienced resources, delivering personalized service and support leveraging 100+ years of working with financial institutions; we will help navigate your financial institution through the core activities and procedures utilizing our industry best practice model to ensure cost reduction, maximize revenue and streamline your processes.
Our portfolio of services includes:
- International Wire Transfers
- Foreign Currency Bank Drafts
- International ACH
- Foreign Currency Check Clearing Services
- Forward Contracts and Options
Many financial institutions find it problematic or costly to deliver a differentiated international services offering to the marketplace, for a number of reasons:
- Training and development of staff with expertise.
- Investment in systems and technology to offer a competitive online solution.
- Worldwide compliance and regulatory changes.
- SWIFT membership and correspondent banking relationships.
- Operational infrastructure and experience.
With Cambridge Mercantile Group, we allow you to focus on your core competencies while your partner works behind the scenes to brings a world of opportunities to your clients. Allow our systems, our global network, our experience and most importantly our team of dedicated individuals to eliminate the complexities of international payment processing while maximizing your bottom-line.
At the core of our offering is a complete range of solutions to ensure we help you build a fence around your most valued assets, your clients:
- Enhanced profitability and fee revenue
- Transparent pricing and service fee structure.
- Consultative review and best practice model.
- US Dollar conversion program.
- US Dollar bene-deduct program.
- Dedicated account management team.
- In-country payment processing using IACH.
- Annual business reviews.
- Marketing support.
- Onsite training and implementation.
Utilizing the next generation in international payment processing, Cambridge Online which helps financial institutions minimize the cost, the time and effort in providing its clients with the latest and greatest in technology. Our online solution is as Easy as 1-2-3, simply Click..Book..and Settle. Cambridge Online offers a wide variety of differentiated features that allows financial institutions to stand out in its marketplace:
- A state of the art international payments platform.
- Static and real-time rate structure.
- Private label and/or parent-child interface capabilities.
- Retrieve SWIFT copies and review wire status through an online dashboard.
- Full front to back end system integration, as well as Reuters and SWIFT integration.
- Online and offline payments incorporated into historical.
- Retrieve foreign cash letter check copies and online.
- Daily market commentary.
- Forward and drawn down capabilities online.
- Email beneficiary notification.
- Global banking directory lookup and IBAN validation.
- Attach documents such as an invoice to your payment records.
- Customized reporting and file integration with full reconciliation processing.