Need login credentials?
Become a client.
December 30, 2016
- Dollar Weakens on Widespread Position-Squaring - Ex-US G7 Currencies Jump Against Thin Liquidity Backdrop - China Tweaks Currency Basket, Media... read more
December 29, 2016
- Russia Announces Ceasefire in Syria - Dollar Slides To Two-Week Low - Crude Higher, Supports CAD Good morning We have entered the home... read more
December 23, 2016
- Holiday Consolidation Takes Hold Across Currency Markets - Sterling Bounces on Q3 GDP Surprise - Commodities Weaken on Chinese Smog... read more
December 22, 2016
- US Q3 GDP Revised Higher - CAD Inflation Misses Mark - GBP Creeps Lower Against USD, EUR Good morning Global markets are very, very... read more
December 20, 2016
- Dollar Hits 14-year High - Terror Attacks in Turkey, Germany, Switzerland - BoJ Unchanged, Yen Weakens Good morning The US dollar... read more
BMO's price index for Canadian #commodities decreased 3.4% in May, as widespread weakness contributed to the first decline since December; attributes decline in part to #trade tensions pic.twitter.com/hvZ8KoLxTH— Cambridge (@Cambridge_FX) June 24, 2019
BMO's price index for Canadian #commodities decreased 3.4% in May, as widespread weakness contributed to the first decline since December; attributes decline in part to #trade tensions pic.twitter.com/hvZ8KoLxTH
Copyright ©2019 . All Rights Reserved.
Gain insights into trends and developments in global currency markets with our breaking market wires and research reports.
Enjoy practical foreign exchange and global payment solutions customized to meet your unique business needs.